Masks MUST be worn while shopping with us
For everyone’s health and safety MASKS MUST BE WORN while shopping with us.
Wearing face masks was already mandatory for some activities like shopping and taking public transport.
However, the rising number of infections has prompted the NSW government to tighten these further.
People in Greater Sydney, the Central Coast, the Blue Mountains as well as the LGAs of Wollongong and Shellharbour will be subjected to several new public heath orders.
- Visitors to households will be limited to 5 guests – including children.
- Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, gyms and at organised outdoor events.
- Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed.
- Singing by audiences at indoor shows or by member of the congregation at indoor places of worship will not be allowed.
- Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs; however, dancing is allowed at weddings for the bridal party only (no more than 20 people).
- Dance and gym classes limited to 20 per class (masks must be worn).
- The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals.
- Outdoor seated events will be limited to 50 per cent capacity.
- Previous public transport capacity limits, represented by green dots, will be reintroduced.