Vote for your Favourite Retailer Kempsey Central promotion
Thank you for participating in the Kempsey Central ‘Vote for your Favourite retailer’ promotion.
The many many votes have been counted and we have a winner!
CTC – 1st place
The Chicken Shop – 2nd place
The Depot – 3rd place
Congratulations to those 3!
Thank you everyone for participating – we got a record number of entries and votes.
Chloe – The Depot
Chloe has lived in Kempsey her whole life. Her father, grandparents and great grandparents have too.
She goes on walks to the church in Euroka as the view of an afternoon is spectacular. This year, Chloe plans to study to become a Midwife.
She thinks watching the local Rugby Union Club, the Kempsey Cannonballs, is one of the best ways to spend a Saturday.
Will – Stormriders
Will has lived in the Macleay Valley for 15 years.
He spends most of his weekends in Crescent Head, skating, surfing and getting to music gigs and festivals when he can.
An avid snowboarder, Will hopes to live in Canada one day so he can hit the slopes every weekend.
Nathan – NAB Bank
Nathan is the branch manager at NAB. He enjoys eating lunch by the Macleay River on sunny days.
When he’s not golfing, he spends his weekends at South West Rocks or Hat Head.
His family are planning a holiday to the Great Barrier Reef this year.
Stephen – Early Rise Bakery
Stephen grew up in Clybucca. His kids were born in Kempsey too.
Stephen plays soccer and cricket and he coaches his daughter’s soccer team on a Saturday. She wants to be a professional soccer player when she grows up.
In his spare time, Stephen likes to fish at the wall in South West Rocks.
Ranae – Coles
Ranae has lived in Kempsey for 44 years. Her four children were born here and still live here. She lives in South Kempsey down by the PCYC Club.
She is planning a trip to Ireland this year with the family.
Ranae loves visiting Hat Head on the weekend and likes to socialise at the pub.
Caity – Sanity
Caity has lived in the Macleay Valley for 5 years. She lives in Crescent Head and goes to the beach to walk her dog every day. Caity is planning a trip to New Zealand this Year to go snowboarding. On the weekends she likes to go camping up back road in Crescent.
Phil – Gourmet Chicken Shop
Phil’s family were among the first settlers in the Macleay Valley. He was born and raised in the Macleay and lives on 100 acres. Phil moonlights as a Farrier, shoeing horses when he knocks off at the Gourmet Chicken Shop. On the weekends he rides his motorbike, his wife Louise rides too. He has a load of horses and a couple of donkeys.
Sam – EB Games
Sam has recently moved to the area from the Gold Coast. He particularly enjoys a stroll by the Macleay Valley River on his lunch break. He gets his coffee from The Depot and Kira, the manager there, knows he has a flat white. Sam has set himself a challenge to read 100 books this year. He is on track so far.
Greg – Amcal
Greg has lived in the Valley for 34 years. He lives in Euroka, out past the Akubra Factory down by the river. Greg plays golf every week at Kempsey golf club. He and his family like to go down to South West Rocks for a swim on the weekend.
Jodi-Lee – CTC
Jodi-Lee always drinks Norco milk, which is supplied by almost all dairy farmers in the Macleay Valley. She spends time with her kids at the Kempsey River and her kids and the grand parents love going to the Slim Dusty Centre. She’ll drive a long way to get a meal from the Kempsey RSL.
Diane – Millers
Diane has lived in Kempsey since she was one, she raised her two boys here. Her house is in Collombatti, near the bike track. She likes to sit on her balcony and watch the native birds on an evening in summer. She takes her dogs to SWR and Hat Heads for swims and her husband is a pretty good fisherman.
Locals support locals.
Terms & Conditions: Kempsey Locals Support Locals
- Competition opens Thursday 7th February 2019 and runs until 4pm on Wednesday 22nd March 2019.
- Prize is a gift hamper valued at $250, not redeemable for cash.
- The competition is a game of skill and the winning entries will be chosen by the Kempsey Central Centre Management team and their decision is final.
- To enter, participants must complete an entry form, they must submit the entry form into the entry barrel located near the NAB inside Kempsey Central.
- The winners will be drawn on Thursday 23rd March at 2pm at Kempsey Central and will be contacted via phone and or email within 2 business days of the draw. The prize will be available for collection by them at The Depot Kempsey Central.
- Winners will be required to produce Proof of Identity to claim the prize. Telephone is 5552 1000.
- The winner will be published on Kempsey Central’s website www.kempseycentralshopping.com.au
- If the prize is unclaimed or unawarded, a prize draw will be conducted 3 months after the original prize draw on 22nd June 2019 at Kempsey Central at 2pm. The winner will be notified by phone and or email within 2 business days and published Kempsey Central’s website www.kempseytcentralshopping.com.au
- Directors, management, employee and their immediate families, suppliers and staff from the Shopping Centre stores are not permitted to enter the competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Gowing Bros Ltd. Suite 21, Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
- Prize winner’s photographs may be posted on Kempsey Central’s website, Facebook, and Instagram accounts, in centre and may be used for publicity purposes – at centre management’s discretion.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. When an entrant enters the competition, the entrant is automatically agreeing to receive electronic communications from The Promoter or The Prize Provider. They will be entered into a database and The Promoter or the Prize Provider may use the entrant’s names, addresses, email and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid (unless otherwise advised by the entrant).
- By entering this competition entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used and shared for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.